WPMU DEV not able to install Themes

Hi. I see Themes to choose within my site under WPMU DEV >> Theme and also under WP >> Appearance >> Themes. Does WPMU DEV add Themes to Appearance >> Themes?

In any event, I am trying to install a Theme from WPMU DEV, but it fails every time. Is it because my WP is hosted on Windows?

Also, I noticed only 6 Themes were installed upon integrating the WOMU Plug-in under WPMU DEV >> Theme. Is that normal?

Thank you in advance.

Found this message within WP Theme screen:
Broken Themes
The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template.
Name Description
upfront Stylesheet is missing.

• Rupok

Hi Marcello

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Does WPMU DEV add Themes to Appearance >> Themes?

Yes. When you install a theme through our Dashboard plugin, those themes will be available under Appearance >> Themes section automatically.

In any event, I am trying to install a Theme from WPMU DEV, but it fails every time. Is it because my WP is hosted on Windows?

Chances are low that Windows Server is the reason, but I can't remove the chances. If it fails installing through our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, can you try installing through FTP and check if it works?

Also, I noticed only 6 Themes were installed upon integrating the WOMU Plug-in under WPMU DEV >> Theme. Is that normal?

Yes. We have 6 themes but these themes are more powerful than any other themes in the market. With the power of Upfront, you can simply drag and drop elements to create your design and theoretically you can create infinite number of designs with all 6 themes from us.

The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template

Can you remove the "upfront" folder from your server? Then download the latest version of Upfront from here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/download/1928887236_upfront-1.0.5.zip
    Now unzip the downloaded file in your computer, and upload the extracted "upfront" folder to "wp-content/themes/" directory in your server.

Please let us know if it doesn't resolve the issue. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.