I see with new blog templates it is not possible to copy

Hi,

I see with new blog templates it is not possible to copy the main website so i have made a new site similar to the main domain in a subdirectory. What i want to know can i make a complete copy on this site from the main website and use this copy as a template for my users so they have a fully optimized monitized website that they can use as a blueprint to promote their own business? So yes can you give me examples or more information on how a can do that? And if they use that template will it also copy the plugins or only the theme?

Thanks.

Kevin.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@kevin

What i want to know can i make a complete copy on this site from the main website and use this copy as a template for my users so they have a fully optimized monitized website that they can use as a blueprint to promote their own business?

You will have to manually edit your template site, and in the blog templates plugin settings select that to e the default template site.

Any sites that users will create will be clones of your template site.

And if they use that template will it also copy the plugins or only the theme?

In the settings for the template site you can select what features you want copied.

By default all the plugin settings and theme settings are copied, but you can also select to copy the content of the site as well..

Cheers,

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.