I sent in a question earlier regarding my API key.

I sent in a question earlier regarding my API key. As I stated, I will have someone do some maintenance on one of my websites. Once they are logged into the dashboard they will be able to see the API key. It will be visible.

Is there a way to change my API key once this person is finished with the work so that he cannot take advantage of my subscription?

• Sajid

Hi Julius,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Once the person finish their work then you can reset your API key from your account page on WPMU DEV Hub.

But please remember if you rest the key then all your connected sites will be instantly logged out and you have to login agin on each of your website using Dashboard Plugin.

One more thing, Instead of giving them your own administrator account why not create another administrator account on your site and give those details to your developer. This way only you can access WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin pages. So they can work on your site as an administrator but would no be able to see you WPMUDE API key.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.