i set this shortcode, but didn't work that i expected

Hi there
i installed the events + and i configured the plugin, when i set the working events archive, i cannot see any more events (i see only two of that) but i set the shortcode to:
`[eab_archive limit="20"]
I do something wrong? Isn't the correct shortcode?

• Rupok

Hi Diego Díez Corral,

No, you are not doing anything wrong. Your shortcode is perfect but by default, this shortcode shows only events from the current month. Thanks for granting Support Access. I checked your events and you have only two in September, that's why only those two are being shown.

However, if you go to "Dashboard > Events > Settings > Add-ons" section and activated "Default to all Events" add-on, then all events should show regardless of month. That add-on description says "If no year or month arguments are passed to your archive page requests, this simple add-on will show all applicable Events instead of truncating them to montly archives."

Weird thing is that add-on is not working on your site. So I tested this on my test site, and I could regenerate this too. So I'm asking my colleagues to test this. If we can confirm the issue, I'll report this to our developer as a confirmed bug.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix if we can confirm this as a bug.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Diego Díez Corral,

Well, I just got an update from my colleague Kasia and I've tested this, it's working on my end. That is, you will have to use "lookahead" parameter in your shortcode. So your final shortcode will be:
    [eab_archive limit="20" lookahead="Yes"]
    That should show all events but surprisingly event this is not working on your site. However, I'm still testing and will update you as soon as we can resolve this.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.