I simply need to add a "add me to the guestlist" button

I simply need to add a "add me to the guestlist" button to the events creating a list for the event organiser. Does events + do this? Or is there an add on which will ad this function?

Thank you

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for the post.

unfortunately i don't think it's possible out of the box.
    it just has the standard RSVP for users to say whether they're attending or not.

it maybe possible to add a custom field using the custompress plugin (though i'm no expert with custompress) & i have no idea how or if that data could be used elsewhere.

the only other way would be to customise the plugin itself. but that would require a developer.

i'll ask the developer for some feedback for you though, as he might know more on this.

thanks.

• Vladislav

Hello,

If I understood you correctly, what you need is basically a positive RSVP button, but under a different name ("add me to the guestlist"). If this is so, you can achieve it with some very simple custom coding, involving the filter named "eab-rsvps-rsvp_form". The procedure hooked to this filter will accept the full RSVP buttons markup, and whatever it returns will be used instead. This way you can have your button(s) completely customized.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.