I smushed all images, but when I recheck smush say there are 7 left.

Smush says that all attachments have been smushed but when I click on "Re-check images" smush says "you have 7 attachments that need smushing!".

Clicking on "Bulk smush", the percentage stuck is 100%

• Dimitris

Hello there John Paul,

hope you're doing well!

I inspected your website and first of all, I'd like to mention that you already use the Smush CDN service, which will upload your images in our CDN servers, in where they are going to get optimized and served to your visitors. The Bulk Smush is used for the images that are located in your server though, so even if you don't use it all, it won't make any difference as long as you keep using our CDN.
    Despite that, I was able to see the issue in your end, I can still see 3 images being reported for smushing, there's no result though after smushing them and they keep re-appearing. I also noticed a console error in Smush page, which comes from the First Admin Theme plugin. Is it possible to grab a backup of your database, then temporarily deactivate the aforementioned plugin and check if this continues? Looking forward to get your results! :slight_smile:

Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.