I need to set up 3 levels on Pro sites, lets say:
Free, Pro and Master.

I want to limit each of the levels, on several things, lets say
Free:
Products - 5, Posts/Articles - 5, Basic Plugins, Basic Themes

Pro:
Products - 50, Posts/Articles - 50, Pro Plugins, Pro Themes

Master:
Products - Unlimited, Posts/Articles - Unlimited, All Plugins, All Themes.

I need one other option, that is, everyone that register get 30 Days free trial to the Master Level, then after the trial they need to select the plan (free, pro or mater), or if they don't pay, then they are set to the Free Plan.

I would like your help/advice on the best way to achieve this settings.
Thanks

• Sajid

Hi @Urbano

Hope you are doing today and welcome to WPMUDEV :slight_smile:

For all three options we have separate modules that you can enable from Pro Sites > Modules (see screenshot).

After enabling all three modules highlighted in screenshot. Go to Pro Sites > Setting > Post/Page Quotas, select minimum level to remove the limit Pro Site Level and select limit of products that user can publish in minimum level after the limit reach they have to upgrade to publish more products. I am afraid you can not set number of products for each level only limit and unlimited.

For plugins you can control what plugins a user having minimum level can use or not. Go to Pro Sites > Premium plugins and select minimum level for individual plugin in which a member can use this plugin.

For plugins you can also control what themes a user having minimum level can use or not. Go to Pro Sites > Premium themes and select minimum level for individual theme in which a member can use this theme.

For 30 Days trial you can enable this option from Pro Sites > Settings > General Settings > Free Trail.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Urbano

So, as you said:
    " I am afraid you can not set number of products for each level only limit and unlimited."
    So what is the purpose of each level if we cannot set limits on each one?
    Is there any way to achieve this with another plugin? Do you have any suggestion on how I get this to work?

Regarding the Free Trial,
    How do I set the default Level registration? When someone register, I want to automatically set them to the Master level, for 30 Days.
    Thanks.

• Sajid

Hi @Urbano

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes! Its not in the plugin right now but could be a good feature request. I am going to move this into features and feedback forum to be considered added in future versions of this plugin (if possible). It depends on +1's from other members of community and whether its possible to be integrated in current system.

I am sorry I have not come across any plugin that does this all for multisites.

The free level is the default level Pro Site will assign when member will signup selecting not now. They can not select the level that you they want trial for. Its a basic level allowing them have access to basic features that are not protected by higher levels.

However you can create coupons and set 100% off for one month for your master level. Their membership will expire after one month and they have to upgrade to continue using the site under this level (see screenshot).

Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.