I struggle to change the links

I'm using the FIXER theme in the area that is like 'SERVICES'. There are icons, a + in a circle that links to the inner pages... I changed the names of the pages, but I'm having troubles changing the links...
1. When I go in and try to change the link it turns the icon (+) into a j.
2. When I change the j back to the icon (+) it deletes the formatting (makes the icon bigger and loses the link)
3. When I change the link back it turns to a j again... I've only gotten it to work on the top 2 and that was literally after doing it over and over again probably 30 times...
Also, when editing text and using the H1, H2, etc... I was using H6 for same things and it was making them different sizes... not the same...

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello!

I hope you're well today and thanks for your question!

As for changing links for those "+" icons, let me start with making sure that we're on the same side here. If you specifically highlight that icon (marking it like you'd mark any text) it behaves that way. But if it's the only element it its text module and you double click just right next to it (e.g. if it's aligned to the right, double click in an empty space near the left edge of it) it will be automatically selected and when you set a link, it should behave nicely and change the link as expected.

Also, when editing text and using the H1, H2, etc... I was using H6 for same things and it was making them different sizes... not the same...

That might be caused by the fact that modules/elements use "presets" that might use different CSS rules for various tags. But in order to be able to check it I'd need to know a bit more so could you please elaborate on this and point me to the places on your site where I could see it in action?

I'd also like to take a closer look at the site so would you mind granting me a support access to it? You can do this on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's backend. Let me know when it's open, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.