I think I found a bug in Courspress Pro.
- I have created a course.
- at the end of this course, I set a "quiz unit"
- I created 3 questions (question with one only answer possible).
In order to test, an other user (in other browser) sign up with this course and answer to the 3 questions.
Ok 100% non problem.
- Now, I (admin) add a new question with free answer (so admin must evaluate the answer).
- User connects to the course and goes to the quiz in order to answer to this last question. He does it. For example he answer "blahblahblah".
- At this this time when he goes in his workbook, he can see something like 87% right answer (it lakes the last question).
- Admin receives a notification, and he can read the user's answer. So admin give 100% to this answer.
-Normally, now user must have 100% done of the quiz but he stays at 87%.
--> quiz total is never at 100% UNLESS admin delete the question with free answer...
Can somebody confirm this bug ?
Thank you in advance.