I think I have set up the above correctly, but payments

Hello
I think I have set up the above correctly, but payments don't process correctly.
I have set up Stripe and Taxamo (and made them both live) but when I attempt to try making a payment it takes my card details, but then when I click 'submit' it just goes back to the start screen again.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Duncan

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Duncan,

Please check the Taxamo credentials because I see error in browser console that says "Failed to connect to taxamo API: please verify supplied public token and your referer URL in merchant dashboard."

Also you have error in script in the site footer "SyntaxError: missing ; before statement"

<script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
    var today = new Date() var year = today.getFullYear() document.write(year)
    // ]]></script>

You need to fix this, because JS errors can break work of the Pro Sites.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Duncan Ward
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Kasia
    It is better now, but still doesn't work fully.
    Whatever paid option you sign up for just processes as £0.
    The transactions are all listed in Stripe (under customers) but all listed as £0 - irrespective of what plan I try signing up for.
    Is there something else I need to set up?
    Thanks for your help
    Duncan

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Duncan,

I tried to replicate this issue on my site, but even if I set one level with 0 (like you have your Business) it shows every other level with normal price. Are you sure you are checking other levels on second pricing table? I can't test it because your stripe is in live mode :slight_frown:

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Duncan Ward

Hi Kasia
    If I selected the yearly leisure plan for example, it processed the monthly leisure plan (which I hadn't activated).
    I have now changed the plan prices and added monthly and quarterly prices.
    It is now back to where it was before (retiring to the plan page when you press 'submit')
    I have changed the stripe keys to the test versions and activated 'test' mode on the Stripe dashboard.
    Thanks
    Duncan

• Duncan Ward

Hi Kasia
    Now I'm even more confused!
    Your purchases are showing fine in Stripe.
    I cannot manage the same thing though.
    When I attempt to purchase a package, the screen just returns to the original screen when I click 'subscribe' after entering my credit card details.
    There is then no record of the transactions in Stripe.

I have tried on different browsers and different machines.
    I wonder if it is a regional problem because I am attempting to purchase from the UK?
    Duncan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.