I think I have the wrong Membership Pro2 Installed?

Hi,

I have a mutlisite, and due to various previous issues (bugs) I was told to take out the network in wpconfig.php and control M2 Pro from each sub-site independently.

A few days ago, I followed an update to M2 Pro and I was prompted to go through what seemed like an import of some kind in each of my sub-sites.

I have just checked my plugins and I now have M2 Pro version 4.0.0.2 installed and the latest version is listed as 1.01 ?

I have not been given any update notifications and cannot find any way to change this. Is this correct?

• Jay
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I did originally install from within the wpmudev dashboard on my site so not sure what happened.

I have now reinstalled using the upload plugin option and now have the correct version. HOWEVER I have the following issue with an existing site I have already created (see image link below). This happens when I click posts and categories.

http://snag.gy/L9heY.jpg

I also get this on some of my sites (no idea what to do with this) as on other sites I get the 'welcome lets get started page'

http://snag.gy/8mZ0Y.jpg

• Jay
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Jude,

I have instead tried deleted the M2 Pro plugin and using phpMyAdmin everything I could find in the database referring to 'ms and m2pro'.

I then reinstalled M2 Pro fresh.

However bizarre as it seems, I am still getting the same errors ie:

AT THE TOP OF THE PROTECTION PAGE
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/jjrocks/public_html/metsfitness/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/controller/class-ms-controller-protection.php on line 412

AND IN LINES BEFORE THE DISPLAY OF LISTS (SEE MY ORIGINAL IMAGE EARLIER IN THIS POST)
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/jjrocks/public_html/metsfitness/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/helper/listtable/class-ms-helper-listtable-rule.php on line 397

I would like to know EXACTLY what these errors are referring to, BEFORE I choose to ignore them and go ahead and build a large membership multisite? I need to confirm I will not run into problems later by ignoring these and more php warnings?

Thank you for your help.

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hey Jay

I have already filed a bug report so whatever the actual warning points to will be fixed shortly. So yes you may temporarily disable warnings and proceed or you may wait till the developer responds here about the fix status.

Either way it will not affect the long term functionality of the plugin.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.