I think Pro site isn't working the way it should, 1. its

I think Pro site isn't working the way it should,
1. its not sending email PDF receipt, i was told that to wait for a trial to end and then it will send the pdf email to the user. but nothing working thus far.for more detail about that issue , please visit this link https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/should-pro-site-send-an-email-receipt-to-the-user-like

2. premium theme/plugin section isn't working good, reason why i say so, i have a test site call marrmax, with the test site i had used a different email to signup and i have just finished created a theme and the theme is set to be used on the HIGHEST Level call CARPE DIEM, so users on that particular level should be able to activate the themes and plugins of that level, so as the network admin, i manually go to the Manage section and add the demo site marrmax level to the highest level so that marrmax site administrator can activate a theme/plugin that is set to used for CARPE DIEM users.

Afer manually adding the marrmax site to the highest level, i switch over to the marrmax site and login using the admin credentials, and i head over to theme, it still tells me that the theme/plugin is for CARPE DIEM Only.