I think something has gone wrong with my + appointments .

I think something has gone wrong with my + appointments .
It is installed on my booking page ( bokning).
The page does not work. All other pages on the site work perfectly .
I can not log into my admin page .
The site has worked perfectly for one year
Do you know what the problem might be?

• Rupok

Hi Charles

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I just went to your site and I can confirm the issue happening on your site. It's tough to find the reason without making some tests.

Can you turn on the debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, please paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Charles,

Unfortunately this error doesn't show what is wrong with Appointments, can you follow Rupoks instructions on how to enable debug in WordPress https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-think-something-has-gone-wrong-with-my-appointments#post-1032951 so we could have a look on exact PHP errors?

You can also try to log in to your FTP and in wp-content/plugins/ rename appointments directory name - it will disable plugin, and check then if you can log into your admin panel.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Charles

There is no errors in the log. This is of cause the first thing we tested. We was not able to access the site at all, frontend nor backend.
    The webb host localized the error we sent to you. This error is repeating and hade filled up the apache logs making it impossible to communicate whit the site
    In this situations there is no information in WP-logs cause WP software cannot start at all.

• Charles

Hi again,
    We are using the latest version.
    The errors is repeating but page_id is not the only one.
    Here is some rows from the log in the morging

[18-Feb-2016 06:58:42 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in …/appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 06:58:44 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in /plugins/appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 06:59:21 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in /plugins/appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 06:59:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in -…plugins/appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 07:08:11 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in …/appointments/includes/class.gcal.php
    on line 1256
    [18-Feb-2016 07:08:55 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in …/appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 07:10:26 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in …/appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 07:16:12 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in .../appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 07:16:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in ...appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 07:16:16 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in ../appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 07:16:16 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: page_id in ...appointments/includes/widgets.php
    on line 217
    [18-Feb-2016 07:18:11 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in .../class.gcal.php
    on line 1256
    [18-Feb-2016 07:28:11 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: result in .../class.gcal.php
    on line 1256

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.