I tried to set Pro Site since many days now and I meet lot

I tried to set Pro Site since many days now and I meet lot of conflicts.

I need your help now and take a look to my configuration will be appreciate.
Here is some issue:
- Translate: I uppload the .mo and .po files of the french language in the right folder but nothing changes.
-For the price table the template is horrid... I suppose I must change it in the CSS by myself .
- The auto-activate box for the Premium Plugin doesn't work .
-I can Not upgrade or downgrad to a level without to create a new account.
And maybe I forget some other issue.
The URL of the Pro Site : https://www.5x5.fr/pro-site-9/

• Sajid

Hi @Xavier,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear you are getting these issues with Pro Sites.

- Translate: I uppload the .mo and .po files of the french language in the right folder but nothing changes.

In what folder you added the files ? In wp-content/languages/plugins folder ? If no then please add in this folder (create if not exists).

-For the price table the template is horrid... I suppose I must change it in the CSS by myself .

There is issue with theme conflict. Try adding following code in style.css file of your theme or use Simple Custom CSS plugin.

ul.pricing-column {
        margin: 0px !important;
    }

Also, clear the browser cache if issue persists.

For other issues, please enable support staff access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Nastia

Hello Xavier, I hope you are doing well today!

I see that the support access is granted, unfortunately it asks for login credentials. Would you please sent your credentials to us?

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Anastasia
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select “I have a different question” for your topic

We are waiting for your email!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello Xavier, I hope you are doing well today!

My apologies for late reply!

I visited your page, and I see the plugin is already translated, I guess it required a little time for making the change. Would you please confirm that the plugin is translated from your end as well?

I have inserted the following CSS code to fix the pricing tables in Pro Sites > Pricing Table > Styling:

ul.pricing-column {
    }
    ul.feature-section {
    }

- The auto-activate box for the Premium Plugin doesn't work .

I can confirm the same on my sandbox website. It's seems to be a bug and I've reported this to our developers. As soon as there’s an update on this issue, the developer or myself will post back on this thread with an update.

-I can Not upgrade or downgrad to a level without to create a new account.

Would you please explain this, to upgrade or downgrade the user should be logged in. When the user selects an upgrade has he logged out from the WordPress.

I've created a user on your site, and when I proceed for an upgrade, I wasn't logged out and created a manual payment to upgrade the Pro Site.

Would you please describe here the steps you are taking so I could reproduce the same?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.