I tried to use pop up and enewsletter plugin but when

Hi,

I tried to use pop up and enewsletter plugin but when I activate, all y dashboard get white blank. I tried to deactivate all other plugin to see if they interfere but still not working. Please advice how to fix it.

• PC

Hiya,

Thanks for your post.

It seems to me like a memory issue on your site. I have just responded to your other post where I have asked you to upload the phpinfo file to the root of your site and give me a link. Kindly do that here as well.

Also, can you turn WP_DEBUG to true in your wp-config.php file and see if you get any error messages on the white screen.

http://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• RajSingh

I tried and here is the errors..

Notice: add_option was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.3 with no alternative available. in /home/punjabew/public_html/cloudmedia.co.nz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3468

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/punjabew/public_html/cloudmedia.co.nz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3466

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/punjabew/public_html/cloudmedia.co.nz/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3466

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::add_help_tab() in /home/punjabew/public_html/cloudmedia.co.nz/wp-content/plugins/popover/popoverincludes/classes/popover.help.php on line 53

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.