I try to have a full site backup on google drive but it is stuck at 5% and throws an error

If I try to have a full site backup it is stuck at 5% and throws the following error:
"An unknown response returned from Snapshot backup attempt. Aborting. Double check Snapshot settings."

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Giacomo,

I checked your site and Snapshot indeed is very slow on database and fails on media files with HTTP 503 status to one of the "admin-ajax.php" requests.

In order to be able to fix it we first need to track down the main culprit. Please follow this steps:

1. Make sure that there's enough storage space available (disk quota) on your server;
    2. Add following lines to the "wp-config.php" file of your site:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY',false);

These lines should be located above the "/* That's all, stop editing! */" line.

4. After that please run again Snapshot.
    5. After the error shows up, please download the "/wp-content/debug.log" file from your server, rename it to "debug.txt" and attach to your replay here (if file is big please use service like Dropbox).

Also please get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to check server logs, that could tell us if there are any limitations on your server that might be causing this.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.