I try to set up the channel for the creation of sites (sub

Hello,

I try to set up the channel for the creation of sites (sub domain and domain).

20 hours ago I tried to start with the New Blog Template plugin and the Gravity Forms plugin (that I paid 199 USD!!!). I set all, but I don't have the selector for the templates for the 'User Registration' . Impossible to solve the issue.

Well I tried to use the Pro Sites plugins. As I am lucky I have the selector of templates in the Gravity Forms (yeah yeah) ! So these links make me go to the price table of Pro Sites, but the checkour process seems to be very bad.

After I tough it was better to have a registration with WHMcs but it's impossible to sync WP registration and WHMcs.

My question is :
How can I do this kind of order easily:
Choose a template => fill in the registration fields => Pay (and if possible to sync with WHMcs) ?
At the moment your plugins are like an exellent botttle of red wine, with the glass but without the cork-screw. :smiley: :wink:

Thank for your precious help

Xavier

• Milan

Hello @Xavier,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Seems like I am dealing with poet. :wink:

It seems to me that default flow is exactly same as your want on your site. But I must be missing some point here.

Here is what default flow works with Pro Site + New Blog Templates.

#1) User Chooses plan from Pro Sites checkout page.
    #2) Apply Coupon for some benefits if you are providing that feature.
    #3) Fill up his/her information.
    #4) Pay if trial period is not set.
    #5) Receives email and his/her site gets activated.

Isn't it same as you desired flow ? Or I missed some important point here @Xavier ?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile:

Thanks & Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Xavier

Hello Milan,

Thank you take time to reply :slight_smile:

Ideally, I would like this flow:
    1/Choose a plan
    or 1/ and 2/Select one template from the others (New Blog Template seems to do this but I don't have the selector of templates in the Gravity Forms.)
    3/Fill the informations (Gravity Forms does it well)
    4/Submit and go to the checkout of WHMcs :like that we could have a user account with WHMcs, but If think there is no bridge from WP to WHMcs)
    5/Receives email and his/her site gets activated

It's a litlle (a lot) confusing for me.

Thank you again guys

Xavier

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Xavier,

I hope you're well today!

Let me please clarify this a bit :slight_smile: The basic setup for this scenario would be our Pro Sites and HTML Blog Templates plugins. There are two important settings though:

1. On "Network Admin -> Pro Sites -> Settings (page) -> General Settings (tab)"

The "Signup on Checkout" option should be enabled

2. On "Network Admin -> Blog Templates -> Settings" page

The "Show templates selection on registration" option should be enabled as well.

Assuming that you've already created some "Levels" (packages) in Pro Sites and site templates in New Blog Templates and you configured your payment gateway of choice for Pro Sites, the "out of the box" workflow would be:

- user visits /pro-site page on your site
    - selects a plan
    - a form appears below including: username, e-mail, site URL and title; there's also a template selector
    - user fills in a form and selects template (all on the very same page) and is taken to payment form
    - makes payment and the site is setup.

I understand that you're experiencing issues trying to set this up but I'm still a bit confused on this. I see you're willing to use Gravity Forms for registration. That said, may I ask what are the reasons for this? Also, have you tried to change the selector type for New Blog Templates?

To do this, please go to your Network Admin's "Blog Templates -> Settings" page and try switching "Type of selection" to "As a showcase inside a page" and selecting a page that includes your registration form.

I would also like to take a closer look at your setup if you don't mind. You may grant me a support access using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin as described here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Xavier

Hello Adam,

Thank you very much for your reply, I didn't see it earlier :disappointed:. And thank you to clarify the situation.

The scenerio you are showing is good for me, that's what I expect, and that's what I tryed to set up.
    But there is an issue for the Blog Template selector, you can read this thread
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/new-blog-templates-with-gravity-forms-user-registration-30

I would like to use the Gravity Forms because there was good information on my expectations in the New Blog Templates and in more I found a way to create a Single Sign On (WP and WHMcs) with Zapier.

I like to make as you describe with Pro Sites, I have create a support access on the WPMU Dashboard

See you soon and thank for your support :wink:

Xavier

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Xavier!

Is there an older version of New Blog Templates that I can use correctly?

The hook was removed from Gravity Forms, not New Blog Templates plugin. There's a chance that if you could grab an older version of Gravity Forms it may work. Downgrading New Blog Templates however will not fix the issue. As my colleague Predrag mentioned, our developers already got in touch with them and hopefully they'll be able to workout solution together. I'm not able to give you any ETA on this but I can assure you that this is important as many members of our community are also using Gravity Forms :slight_smile:

.... and in Pro Site I don't have the Show Option on Signup box . Normal or not ?

I admit I'm not sure what are you referring to. The screenshot look perfectly fine. If you could elaborate a bit on this, it'd be very helpful!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.