How Prosites synchronized with WHMCS?

Hello,

I use the following plugins:
- Prosites
- WHMCS Provisioning
- WHMCS WP Integration

and WHMCS

I mainly use ProSites to create my client sites but there was not managing invoices, so I installed whmcs.

How work whmcs provisioning with ProSites?

My customers can order directly from ProSites? Orders are then synchronized with WHMCS? or else he will be directed to the customer whmcs to place an order?

what is the ideal integration be more simple?

Thank you in advance for your answers to these questions

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Alexandre,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

With the Pro sites integration and WHMCS MU provisioning, your customer would order a site from WHMCS and can pick a Pro site level from WHMCS which syncs with your multisite install if that makes sense? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Alexandre,

Hope you're well today, it would work with new blog templates if you set a default template, but the template selection wouldn't show, as that would require the default registration on WordPress.

You could technically use both the sign up at WHMCS and at WordPress for your normal users that don't want a site, if this makes sense?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• twmal
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

1) I would like to know if my customers would order a site from WHMCS and can pick a Pro site level from WHMCS which syncs with my multisite , How to setting this up ? Because of at the WHMCS just can setting the prices but don,t have the pro site plan for selected ? Can you give me the instructions on it?

2) "You could technically use both the sign up at WHMCS and at WordPress for your normal users that don't want a site, "

Is it my customer should register at WHMCS first and to logged in to chooses the plans , after that they need to register again in wordpress to log in their pro site ?

Is it a way can syncs the member with the WHMCS and pro site ? I mean the customer just need to register ones and can log into pro site and WHMCS .

Thank you

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @twmal,

Hope you're well today.

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

Posting on old threads can also lead to us missing your questions.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original thread starter

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for you.

If the current thread is relevant then please feel free to link back to this in your new one.

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.