I use wordpress multisite and domain mapping. My

Hello, I use wordpress multisite and domain mapping.
My sub-domain( 1.example.com )mapped to this ( mydomain.com )domain name.
My question is,
mydomain.com/contact this page only i want redirect to 1.examble.com/contact ( original sub domain )
How this can be done?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @Raja

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

This functionality has been requested, most especially to exempt MarketPress checkout pages from domain mapping.

I've flagged our 2nd-level support team on this question though to see if any of them might have an idea for you.

• Raja
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for your reply,
    but i have not used MarketPress plugin. I only use the domain mapping plugin.
    and not only contact page , selected page only i want redirect to original sub domain.( EX: contact,faqs,about or other pages )
    Help?

• Joseph
    • Flash Drive

If the mapping plugin ever evolved to be able to map PAGES on a wordpress multisite, not just domains, you would have my membership indefinitely.

I've also always wanted to map unlimited domains to the same domain. Many of my clients have dozens of urls and don't like 301's.

I +1 THIS REQUEST

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Raja, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

I believe that when my colleague @Patrick said this:

This functionality has been requested, most especially to exempt MarketPress checkout pages from domain mapping.

He wasn't thinking that you were using MarketPress on your site, but that the functionality has been requested before, particularly because the MarketPress checkout pages can have a problem with Domain Mapping.

Interested to see what our 2nd level support techs might have to say about this, but while we're awaiting their response, I've moved this thread over to the Features and Feedback section, as this is something that isn't available in our plugin by default.

Thanks again for your patience here, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Michael

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hey @Raja,

I hope you are well today and I'm sorry for the issue.

I have noticed the lead developer about this issue, and this is important feature, so I think he will include it in future release :slight_smile:

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and many thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
    Hoang Ngo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.