I very new to wordpress and blogging, and trying to get my head on this interesting journey. So to make sure I've a good start.
I have run a one page.org (not even sure what id it for lol) and I seem to have a couple of things to do to make my blog ok on a technical POV.
I just completed SSL, hopefully I hope it's ok.
I just would like your help to help me go through that.. This is would be so great .. so I can get concentrate on writing and get traffic
Could you kindly look into that and give me an helpful hands
thank a million
- Description D'un simple blog à une vie plus inspirante
Rating: More than one meta description was found. There should only be one description per page.
Length: 42 characters
- Language : The language settings of this page are too specific. It targets only one specific market and at the same time the other markets with the same language are not linked. This might be a mistake. You might loose the ability to rank in other markets with this language. So to would be best to check your settings and / or the linked translations of this page.
Parameter Combined Response Header meta tags
Language French ("fr") Not set French
Country France ("fr") Not set France
? Headlines (h1-hx)
H1 H2 H3 H4 H5 H6
0 2 0 4 0 0
- Sitemap.xml There is no sitemap linked in your robots.txt file
- Malformed Head The <head> area appears to be malformed. This can be due to text or invalid tags in your <head>, or due to meta or link tags in your <body>.
One effect of this issue might be missing meta information.
This can cause misinterpretations (missing Canonical for instance).
The w3c validator below might help you figure out the exact reason.
- IP Canonicalization If the IP (188.8.131.52) of this domain gets called, it should redirect to the real homepage of this domain. Not redirecting requests on the IP can cause Duplicate Content issues.
Status Code: 520
- css files There is inline CSS usage on this document. This increases file size, increases maintainability of CSS and forces Browsers to do more Render-Cycles. So it would be best if you move all your inline CSS to a central CSS-File.
The page loads 3 css files and uses 6 inline css blocks