I wan to sync Facebook comments between my blog and a Facebook Page – not my personal Facebook timel

I can post to my own personal timeline no problem, but I wan to syncronise comments just with my blog and a specific Facebook page, but I can’t seem to work out how to post comments to just one of my pages.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Blackartz

Hi there!

When you connect your API to Facebook you should see a list of Facebook pages attached to your account, shown as numbers. This is where you will select the comments that will be imported from which Facebook page.

Ultimate Facebook cannot export your comments from wordpress, only import from Facebook.

Please let me know if I've missed the boat on this or if you need anything else.

Best,

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Julian,

Currently Facebook is in an uproar with literally hundreds of issues and they cannot even get their own competing plugin to work according to the last reports I received.

Please see full explanation here of what and why:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/since-i-upgrade-can-not-post-to-face-book?replies=12#post-220963

And here is a post from one of the Facebook Developer Group members:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/ultimate-facebook-not-connecting#post-235801

Hopefully Facebook will get there act together in the near future though I noticed many of their issues started at the end of March and seem to be steadily getting worse.

Cheers, Joe

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Julian,

My apologies for mis-understanding I thought you were wanting to export your comments. Ultimate Facebook does indeed post your comments, however due to recent Facebook changes in permissions posting to your Facebook Page is currently somewhat restricted. We are working on a fix that will hopefully bypass this restriction, but in the meantime you must be logged into facebook and be an administrator of the page you are wanting to post to.

Within the plugin you will need to select which place you want to post to and set your remaining settings accordingly.

Best,

Kimberly

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @blackartz

Just quickly checking in to see if you require any further support.

I understand that the Developer is working on a new release for the Ultimate Facebook plugin, but we are not sure yet of the ETA.

Keeping this in mind I will resolve this topic, but please don’t hesitate to reopen it should you still require additional support from us. Just select the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

All the best!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.