I want a blog seperate from the front page like you see in the demo

In the Studio demo, there is front page with content buckets - I got that. \
Up in the corner is a link that says blog which takes you to the blog for the site. I can't figure out how to get to that.

Our blog posts aren't showing up anywhere at the moment and there doesn't appear to be a single page where I can see all the posts.

• steve_baker
    • New Recruit

Sorry, but I've looked at this and it doesn't help.

If I choose Front Page Displays "your latest posts" it actually doesn't. It displays what I want which is the Studio theme just as it is in the live demo. Large photo with buckets underneath. In theory, one of those buckets can be linked to the "blog" page but there isn't one.

If I choose Front Page Displays A Static Page, I lose the front page as described above and still don't have a "blog" There doesn't appear to be an option for that.

Seems like we needed to add a "blog" - as in sousvidie.com/blog/ somehow

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

I'm glad you were able to figure it out.

To put navigation items in the top right like on the demo, all you need to do is create a WordPress Menu and assign it to the Primary Navigation.

Here's what you'll need to do:

1. In the WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Menus
    2. Create a menu in the are on the right ans save
    3. Using the options on the left, add the desired pages to the navigation and order them appropriately and save
    4. Then in the upper left on Theme Locations box, choose the menu you created, and save

Your primary navigation will now show up like on the demo.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.