I want Plugin which can Form Same Registration Form Like ice.vaave.net

I am building form and still i am not able to get the features i want in them like multipage forms,conditional field,regex,custom id and class defining etc. And i also want froent end which has features like https://wordpress.org/plugins/membership-by-supsystic/
and the membership by supsystic is not having conditional,regex ,multipage and but having a bug of date input field

Please suggest me

Rupok

Hi Himanshu Ahuja,

Thanks for asking. For creating a registration form like your given website, I think you can try Gravity Forms plugin with this addon.

Please note, Gravity Form is a third party paid plugin and it's not associated with us in any way. So communicate with the developer of this plugin before purchasing it. We won't be liable in any way if that plugin doesn't work as you expect.

For creating a Membership based site, you can try our Membership 2 Pro plugin. This plugin supports lots of features including:

URL Protection
    Multiple Memberships
    Admin Side Protection
    Advanced menu protection
    bbPress Integration
    BuddyPress Integration
    Pro-Rating
    Custom Membership Attributes
    Category Protection Coupon
    Individual Custom Posts
    Individual Posts
    MailChimp Integration
    Media Protection
    Member Capabilities
    SEO Protected Content
    Protect Special Pages
    Redirect Control
    Shortcode Protection
    Taxamo (EU VAT laws)
    Trial Period
    Additional Automated Messages
    WPML integration
    Customize Registration Form

So I think, this will serve your purpose. You will get full usage guide of this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#product-usage

For integrating Gravity Form registration with Membership 2 Pro registration, you should create your registration page first as you want and then set that page as the default registration page from Membership 2 Pro settings page.

I believe, these will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Rupok

Hi Himanshu Ahuja,

Sorry to hear that. Can you please tell us what type of custom field are you trying to create for Membership 2 Pro? I mean, what are you trying to achieve?

I guess what you are trying to do can be achieved with Membership 2 custom attributes. To enable this feature, please go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Add-ons" section and enable the "Membership Attributes" add-on. When this add-on is enabled, you can add custom attributes to your memberships that you can use in shortcodes and code.

After enabling this addon, please go to "Dashboard > Membership 2 > Settings > Membership Attributes [Tab]" section. From there, you can create the following:

Attribute Name
    A human readable title of the Attribute.

Attribute Slug
    You use the slug in the attribute shortcode and in PHP code to access a value.

Attribute Type
    Decide what kind of data will be stored by the attribute.

Attribute Infos
    Additional details displayed in the Membership editor. Only Admin users can see this value.

After creating your custom membership attributes, you can use them in the following way:

Via the shortcode [ms-membership-attr slug="slug" id="..."]
    Via WordPress filter $val = apply_filters( "ms_membership_attr", "", "slug", $membership_id );
    Get via php function $val = ms_membership_attr( "slug", $membership_id );
    Set via php function ms_membership_attr_set( "slug", $val, $membership_id );

I believe this will serve your purpose.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok