I want send a invoice Or reciept after a user payed amount

I want to send an another invoice with Zero amount after user payment is successfully done.When i create from the admin section,it replace the original one.
I want to keep both Invoice file in user account.So please help me to short out this issue ASAP.

• Rupok

Hi Minh

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I want to send an another invoice with Zero amount after user payment is successfully done... ... ...I want to keep both Invoice file in user account

Just to confirm, you want to send user one invoice with actual payment amount, and another invoice at the same time with Zero amount after a successful payment? If this is what you want, I'm afraid, this is not possible with available options in Membership 2 Pro. This might be possible, but will require huge amount of advanced coding which is beyond our support scope.

However, you can hire developers from our Jobs Section for this custom task. Please note, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us. So please communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.