I want to add members manually

Hi, I want to manually add users (as you cant import them in this plugin).

I only have 130 members to import and trying to find a bulk import option will be much more hassle than just adding them myself manually.

At the moment, I cant find a way to add a user manually without going through the registration process through the front-end regsitration page. As the users I am importing will be added initially as free users which will expire after a period of time and move to the yearly fee. I can add the temporary subscription plans but they show on the front end registration form. Having these membership options on the register page is no good for me - I only want admins to be able to add these free memberships. I notice you can make the subscription plan public or private in the settings. The private option seems to be what I am after but the subscription is not available on the registeration forms, even if you are admin. I have also tried adding the user via wordpress' own add user - you cannot then set this as a membership member though. Is there a way of manually adding users as an admin?

thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Dann,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

If I understand this correctly your main issue is bulk adding users and assigning them memberships, is that correct?

You can first create users manually in WP users section as admin and you can speed up the process a bit by using this plugin that will allow you to add 15 users at once:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/add-new-users/

Next thing you want to do is assign them your free membership, the thing is that there's currently a small issue withing M2 where list of all users will not show until you register at least one user via front end form.
    So you can create new test account and using M2 on front end register to any membership.

Now go to Membership 2 > All Members, click on All Users link and it will populate the list with users with and without membership.
    You can now select multiple members at once to bulk assign desired membership to them.

Let us know if that's what you're looking for :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.