I want to add multiple payment options for multiple garages on my website

Hi, I tried to add multiple payment gateways and garages for my website but when user select garage 2, even then the garage no. 1 is selected automatically and payment goes to the garage 1 only.

Can you please check this issue and let me know if there is any way to fix it?

Thanks,
Paul

• James Morris

Hello Paul,

I hope you are well today.

I'm afraid, at present, Appointments+ only supports one PayPal Merchant E-mail. Therefore, you cannot specify a different payment address per service provider or service.

The usual method in these situations is for the admin to collect all payments and pay them out to the different providers.

Another workaround would be to run a multisite as outlined in the following post: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-payments-for-multiple-service-providers#post-694255

I can flag this ticket as a Feature Request, if you would like, so our Dev Team can consider it for future releases. Please keep in mind that Feature Requests are added on a popularity basis. The more members asking for a feature, the more likely it will make production.

Alternately, Appointments+ does support add-ons, if you are comfortable with PHP, you can code your own custom add-on and drop it in /wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/addons. You can then activate it from the Appointments+ settings.

If you are not comfortable with PHP, we have the Jobs & Pros board where you can contract fellow members to code a custom solution that will fit your need. Please note: the providers in the Jobs & Pros board are not associated with WPMU DEV.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.