i want to admins of sites on my network be more connected,

Hello i want to admins of sites on my network be more connected, i want to add some plugins on subsite that people on one site can see some latest or toprated posts on other subsite, or to allow admin to exchange banner 1:1 but with system where they make their own banner and then place html code in their site (and that code rotate some banners)and how many visits they send that number of visits they recieve. or to add post rating widget on all sites (tell me whats the best) and to set up widget on all blogs (that widget cant be removed)to show top rated post on all blogs in last 3 days.. maybe i wrote this little confused but you will understand what i thing.. in short: to visitors can move form one to other blog on my network with no need to visit main site and look at livestream widget or global site tags.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Milan,

Hope you're well today, for a banner system there isn't anything available for that in a multisite environment currently, as it's all handled by a super admin in all current plugins.

For

i want to add some plugins on subsite that people on one site can see some latest or toprated posts on other subsite

Do you mean from their admin dashboard, or from the website front-end on the main site?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Milan
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@Jack Kitterhing i think on for ex. on fica.betly.info to appears widget like livestream who display posts from all subsites (and that widget cant be removed by admins) but i want to that widget display top rated or most view post that day.. (fica.betly.info is created by some user of my site)

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Milan,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the additional information.

That makes sense :slight_smile: I've notified one of our developers @Saurabh Shukla for his valuable input on this, on if it can be modified to do this. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Milan,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

Sure that could be done, but so the admin can't change it, that would need to be done directly in a theme if that makes sense?

So you could say add a class for your background, and then use something like

.background {
    background-image: your url;
    }

If that makes sense?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack

• Saurabh
    • New Recruit

Hi @Milan,

or to allow admin to exchange banner 1:1 but with system where they make their own banner and then place html code in their site (and that code rotate some banners)and how many visits they send that number of visits they recieve.

I'm not sure if a plugin of this sorts, exists. However, it's a simple plugin that any developer with intermediate skills will be able to dish out in a couple of days.

i want to add some plugins on subsite that people on one site can see some latest or toprated posts on other subsite, or to add post rating widget on all sites (tell me whats the best) and to set up widget on all blogs (that widget cant be removed)to show top rated post on all blogs in last 3 days.

Again, some of these widgets, I'm not aware of. Some, however, are listed here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/the-ultimate-widget-pack-15-wordpress-multisite-compatible-widgets/

In addition, all the multisite widgets like global recent posts and live stream widgets can work on each subsite. They need not rest on the main site.

The ratings thing, I can't be sure of. However, again, this can be handled by some custom development.

We'll also review these and see if some of our plugins can include some of the functionality you desire.

can i put same clickable background to all subsites and to disallow admins to change it.

You can set a fixed background image by using the code, @Jack Kitterhing has provided, but to make it clickable is a little tricky. Especially since, there is site content present. So, do you want the background to be clickable around the content or over the content?

Please clarify, so that we may think of a good solution.

Best

Saurabh

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.