I want to buy a course but did not get anything

When I go to see the courses and selected either and I get "Enroll Now" redirects me to cart out but it is empty.

Where I have to set up for the course I want to buy and follow the steps to purchase display

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Hugo,

Hope you're well?

It seems to work fine on my site, could you try upgrading to the latest release of coursepress & see if that solves it?

Also, do you have any cache plugins installed at all, if so could you try disabling them for now, as sometimes cache plugins can cause this issue with shopping carts.

Hope this helps

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Hugo,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Is the issue only happening with courses which are duplicated?

If not then would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I could reproduce this issue on my test site using latest versions of CoursePress Pro, MarketPress (CoursePress Pro Bundle) plugins and Twenty Twelve theme but the issue only happening with courses which are duplicated therefore i have notified the plugin developer to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Rheinard
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi @Hugo,

Marko is currently looking into this matter for you, but in the meanwhile, could you please try the following:

Go to the course setup and in Step 6, uncheck 'This is a paid course' and then click 'Update'. After the 'Update' button disappears, check the option again and click 'Update' again.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Cheers,
    Rheinard

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.