I want to chat with someone about my domain mapping and multi-site install?

I just need someone to walk me through my multi-site domain mapping install on the godaddy VPS that I just bought. I also don't understand how the live support chat works? There are times listed, and I keep clearing my schedule to be in front of the computer,but there is no instructions on how to access the chat from the support page. It's kind of worthless if I can't click somewhere and ask a question at the times posted.

Please help

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Eugene, welcome to the WPMU DEV Community, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

What aspects of the Domain Mapping setup are you having trouble with presently? Is there an aspect of the usage page that doesn't seem so clear?

I'd be more than glad to assist you on this, but having more detail would help here. :slight_smile:

Also, in regards to the live chats, I take it you're visiting this page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/

If so, then when the live chat starts, all you'd need to do would be to click on the chat with bold text, as that would allow you to join the chat in progress (you may need to refresh the "Live Support" page first before you see the text turn bold for the chat).

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.