I want to Configure my E-Newsletter Plugin

I dont really understand the options. Will like you to help me with the explanations or if possible the configuration of the plugin.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ebi Gabriel

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think you might want to start with checking on the plugin docs first. Take a look at this article, please:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/#wpmud-hg-project-documentation

This covers the foundation of the configuration and should explain most of the issue.

However, if it's not helpful enough, let me know please first what is the main goal for you for using this plugin - I mean, the plugin is meant to let you "mass-mail" users of your site but that can be understood in a different ways so I'd like to know what exactly would you wish to achieve.

Let me also know if there are any particular options that you specifically do not understand or that are more "troublesome" for you than others.

If you give me a "step by step" scenario of what you wish to do with a plugin, I'll do my best then to respond with a "step by step" guide on how to achieve that - what and how to set in plugin configuration and what to do next.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.