I want to display alternative wording for the days of the week on smaller devices

Hi,

I contacted you about this at the start of last month - and your replies worked perfectly.

However, since then, I have contacted you about separate questions and with one of them, your suggestion affected this original issue, which is now not working properly.

This is what I would like, please can someone respond and sort this for me asap. I have asked for this already but feel like it's being missed.

On 7th Jan, your colleague Vinod suggested I used the following support ticket to get the days of the week to show just the first letter on smaller devices: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/howdy-is-it-possible-to-change-the-calendar-days#post-772828

Eg - Monday to show as 'M'

On medium devices (tablets etc) I would like the first two letters to show, eg - Monday as 'MO'

And on the largest devices, I want the full day of the week to show, eg - 'Monday, Tuesday' etc.

Please can someone help me with this? I have granted access to the website, should you need it.

Thank you, Phil.