i want to display students and instructor's list via shortcode, please suggest.

Although short code for Instructor is available, but it is not showing anything. All shortcodes are not working.

What to do?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello ADT,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

As you mentioned, there are shortcodes available. In order to display instructors you will want to use "[course_instructors]". This should show all available course instructors. You can also use it along with some additional attributes that are described on your dashboard's

"CoursePress" -> "Settings" -> "Shortcodes" page.

There's no shortcode for showing students list though as this was never considered a "public" information. I think though this could make a great new feature to the plugin so I'm moving this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum and hopefully more members of our community will support the idea, therefore our developers will put it on a "development roadmap" for one of the future releases.

All shortcodes are not working.

I must say that this confuses me a bit as I'm not quite sure what do you mean by "all shortcodes not working". I've just tested a few of them (randomly selected) on my own test setup and it seems to be working fine. As I'm not granted support access to your site I'm not able to check it on your end.

That said, could you please elaborate a bit on the issue and also grant me a support access to your dashboard so I could further investigate it?

To grant access, please follow this guide:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Jose

Hello there @ADT,

You have two options here.

1- You can disable CoursePress redirect by un-marking the checkbox "Use Custom Login Form" under CoursePress->Settings->General.
    With this option disabled, your redirect plugin will take precedence.
    The problem with this approach is that it will disable not only the logout redirect but also other things like the custom login form.

2- The other alternative is to leave the settings as it is now, and use the following snippet in your theme's functions.php or custom plugin:

function custom_redirect_after_logout() {
        $url = trailingslashit( home_url() );
        wp_redirect( $url );
        exit;
    }
    add_action( 'wp_logout', 'custom_redirect_after_logout', 1 );

*Note the priority set to 1 in the hook. This is important in order for the customization to take place before CP redirection.

Hope this helps.
    Let me know if it works fine for you.

Cheers,
    José

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.