I want to give access to one plugin to one site and one

I want to give access to one plugin to one site and one site only. I do not want it available to other sites, at any level.

Does Pro Sites have a place where I can assign access to that plugin, or do I have to use another method?

If I have to use another method, is ProSites compatible with the WPMU Plugin Manager at https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpmu-plugin-manager/

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kirk,

I hope you're well today!

I don't think that Pro Sites would work well with any other plugin for plugin management. This would most likely cause some conflicts and could result in some unexpected issues.

However, with this new "Premium Plugin Manager" module (that I believe you're testing) you could go this way:

1 Create a new level but don't set it as "visible", therefore users wouldn't be able to signup for it
    2. Assign that one page to this level
    3. Assign all required plugins to this level with beta "Premium Plugin Manager".

I think this should do the trick.

Let me know please if it helped!

Have a nice day!
    Adam

• Kirk Ward

Didn't know enough to be aware of the 'don't make it visible' ability. That sounds like it will work.

FYI - This is so that I can set up a site to offer services to other sites through a syndication plugin that has two components. Plugin "A" where the vendor offers and bills for the service, and plugin "B" that is installed on the customer sites, and which receives the services of the vendor. The product in this case is custom written content.

Cheers, cheerios and wheaties to you Adam!
    Kirk

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.