i want to know if you have Membersship Directory plugin which works like what i described below.

Hi,

I want to have follwoing functionality on my wordpress website.

On my website When you click the Join Us tab/button it will Prompted to page to register and then pick out a membership level(There will be 10 membership levels), After that they click sign up which prompts them to paypal page
They Pay and then get prompted back to the website page to fill out all info about their business that will then be prompted to a public profile page within the membership directory.
Once they fill out the business details like name, address, phone, bio, website, social media links and hit submit - they should see what their page will look like and depending on what they click (National listing or in their state) it should automatically put their page into the respective part of the membership directory.

Also the members of different level will access different page contents or different pages or may be some pages should be blocked for some level of the membership.

Please let me know if there is any plugin which will do this.

Thanks
-Manish

• aristath

Hello there @Jennifer, I hope you're well today!

This sounds like a complicated project... Let me break it down a little, see if we can do this:

On my website When you click the Join Us tab/button it will Prompted to page to register

WordPress does that by default, no difficulty there.

and then pick out a membership level(There will be 10 membership levels), After that they click sign up which prompts them to paypal page

Our Membership plugin can do that: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/

They Pay and then get prompted back to the website page to fill out all info about their business

You could combine Membership with BuddyPress and use the BuddyPress profiles to do this.

Once they fill out the business details like name, address, phone, bio, website, social media links and hit submit - they should see what their page will look like and depending on what they click (National listing or in their state) it should automatically put their page into the respective part of the membership directory.

Now that's the hard part... You might have to write some custom code to get that functionality!
    You could use BuddyPress Groups and write a custom loop to display profiles in there instead of activity, but it will require some coding.

Also the members of different level will access different page contents or different pages or may be some pages should be blocked for some level of the membership.

The Memvbership plugin I mentioned earlier can do that.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.