I want to make a default J&E theme on my site - how to?

Hi,

I have installed the Job and Experts plugin and found a sample design of the theme inside the plugin.
As the site is a testing users interest and may not have further life I would like to make it as fast as possible and thought the default theme design is included. But I got the minecraft instead.
So now I need help: how to recreate the default J&E theme on my site? I have a couple of hours per day to spend on this site and it gets longer than I expected while moving squares in Parrot theme. Thank you!

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Andrey,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Upfront themes come with square images because of copyright so if that's the minecraft you are referring to you will need to upload your own images.

Also note that Upfront themes are currently not working well with virtual pages so you would want to go to Jobs > Settings > General Settings tab and activate "Jobs & Experts Pages" add-on, this will create new tab where you can create pages for J&E so it doesn't use virtual pages.

This should get the looks better right away.

There are also Jobs and Experts demo data add-ons that will allow you to import demo content to your site.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.