I want to make a sub-domain registration form like that of Wordpress.com

I want to replicate the style of registration as we do on wordpress.com(A multi step registration form) but how ? Is there any way to do it for free or I have to purchase other plugins like (Gravity ninja+addon etc). Neede Help Urgently.
Thanks in Advance

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Sectretary,

I'm afraid this will be custom solution to have similar form as on that is on wordpress.com. You will probably need to buy one of the plugin you mentioned and hire developer that will integrate seamlessly Pro Sites with your new process signup for site if you are not comfortable with coding that by yourself (you can find developers here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ ).

Pro Sites does not have option for that at the moment.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Sectretary

I am sorry I am not sure what you mean by "there is no custom way to add it on". But Kasia wanted to say this have to be developed custom. There is no built in feature like wordpress.com registration form. You can use Gravity Form or Ninja Form or Formidable pro but still you have to customize to make it exactly same functional and designed like wordpress.com.

Have a good day!

Cheers
    Ash

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Sectretary,

Yup but gravity form is quite tuff and it's is also another task to integrate with prosite as far as my knowledge is I have to do it but don't know how

Yes, this is complex task and require coding knowledge - that is why I suggested hiring developer. That is not something that can be done with just form setup in one of those plugins.

Here is tutorial on how to create signup form with Gravity https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/using-gravity-forms-to-create-new-sites-within-multisite/
    If, for example you would create form for signup and after user would create own site and only last step would be to go to pro site pricing tables - then you could avoid writing integration with pro sites (so process would looks like that: user first create free default account and then gets to pricing tables to upgrade).
    Only thing would be creating custom signup form with one of those plugins - but on how to create that form you would need to contact support of those plugin to get detailed instructions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.