I want to put the sprites/social media icons that

I want to put the sprites/social media icons that are on http://reifacon16.reifa.org/ on REIFACON.com and REIFA.org however when I copy over the HTML Code and the css nothing works.

Any ideas?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello April Priester,

I hope you're well today!

The icons you're referring to are part of Spirit theme and they are already "on site" with default config. I suppose then the module has been removed during design. However, I think you're on a right track here as "copy and paste" HTML + CSS should work. Here are the steps to be taken:

1. On your reifa16.reifa.org page enter "Upfront" editor and scroll the page so you cold see the social icons part
    2. Hover your mouse pointer over "social icons" region and then single-click anywhere inside that regions (but not on an icon itself)
    3. A gray box with a "gear" icon will come up - click on that icon
    4. The code editor will show up so first select and copy entire HTML code (paste it temporarily to a text file) and then CSS code (again, paste it temporarily to another text file)
    5. Editor and site can be closed now without saving
    6. Go to reifa.org site and enter "Upfront" editor
    7. Drag the "code" element from "Draggable Elements" panel and drop it on the page where you'd like to place your icons
    8. Select "Write your own code" when prompted
    9. Paste HTML code from text file to a "HTML" tab of an editor and CSS code into a "CSS" tab of an editor
    10 Save editor content and save Upfront
    11. Repeat steps 6 - 10 for the other site you'd like to add social icons to.

In case you'd like to change where the social links lead for each site, in HTML code change "href" value for each "<a href=" line.

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.