I want to remove some of the options from the Subscribers

Hey guys,
I want to remove some of the options from the Subscribers by email options panel.

I want to, as super-admin, have control over (Mail batches). I don't want admins to be able to change that.

Also, i'd like to set the Keep Log Files for 1 day but remove the option from the options menu.

Is it possible to do this?
Can i just set it on a "blog template" then delete the specific options from the options page?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Casey,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

Currently you could set that in the new blog template, but they would still have access to change that.

Though you could hide the menu item, but this would then mean they couldn't access anything within subscribe by email, which of course isn't optimal.

The lead developer of this is currently away, but I'll flag him here to provide his valuable input.

It would certainly make a great and useful addition to get some super admin controls within the plugin to pre-define certain settings and not make them available to sub site admins.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Casey
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Jack!
    Also, another great feature, would be to remove the follow pop up box from the bottom of the screen when logged in. So users that are registered or already signed in don't have it in the way. :slight_smile:
    Also, options of having it on the side of the screen rather than at the bottom would be great too!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.