I want to see if there is a way to speed up upfront loading times

I have been testing upfront and x-theme. I have decided on upfront. I am looking to speed up the load times as much as possible and there are, according to Pingdom, three files that take relatively, a significant amount of time to load. See screen shot.

I am on a Arvixe VPS Pro. 8 CPUs, 6 GB Ram, SSD drive, CertOS. Apache, W3 Total Cache, MaxCDN, Wordpress.com Photon, CloudFlair and APC object caching. Images are optimized and resized before upload and run through your smush.

It is a fairly heavy WordpressMU environment with features (plugins) distributed and services distributed through various domains to lessen the number of plugins loaded per application. Lastly, the server is located in Amsterdam, hence the use of distributed caching.

I should mention that I have been a computer scientist for 38+ years.

At first look, can I get upfront dependencies over to MaxCDN? Secondly, it appears you are loading in the head section rather than at the end of the body. Is there a way to optimize this?

My load times are between 1.2 and 1.5 seconds, with a pref grade of 91. Not bad, but I believe they could be improved on.

Your comments and suggestions would be appreciated.