I want to set up a multisite for clients and host their

I want to set up a multisite for clients and host their website. My question is how would I provide them an email address for their domain?

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

My question is how would I provide them an email address for their domain?

Well, its pretty simple. Emails run on mx records so you can simply do the below.

1: Create a multisite
    2: Install Domain mapping so that you can map clientsite.yoursite.com to clientsite.com
    3: That ways you can give them a website.
    4: Emails run on MX records so you can simply create an email address for them in their hosting account or park them in your hosting account and create a email address via that hosting if you find it easy to manage.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC

Its not necessary to park the domain in your hosting. The clients can simply make the necessary changes as per the plugin usage guide and change the records so that their domain points to your multisite and they can manage their email addresses accordingly.

Generally managing emails need a domain registrar which allows email addresses to be created. If they register their domain from a registrar which does not allow email addresses to be created without hosting, that can cause issues.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.