I want to use membership pro to grant access to subdomains

say i set it up on my primary site. people come onto site1.com and after they become a member they get access to subsite.site1.com. after that they get to setup their own sub folder @ subsite2.site1.com so they can sell their own products on their subdomain. how would i make that work? its basically a site for musicians to sell their albums to fans

• Nithin

Hi Anthony,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm not sure whether I quite followed your question, you could activate the Membership 2 plugin network wide under your network domain, so that the users could make use of the plugin in their subsites. In order to make use of all the features of the plugin network wide, you'll have to add the following code in your wp-config.php file:
    define( "MS_PROTECT_NETWORK", true );

For more details about network wide protection, please check under Membership 2 > Help > Network-Wide Protection.

Membership 2 Pro plugin only allows registering and subscription of memberships, with MarketPress activated for each subsite, users could provide a shop-by-shop experience. I hope this is what you meant.

Pleas advise if I had missed out anything. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.