I want to use the plug Dashboard Widget Order. Unfortunately, something is wrong

Hello,

I want to use the plug Dashboard Widget Order. Unfortunately, something is wrong

I opened the file:
... And I see only this:

/ / Change the order of the widgets here

$ dashboard_widgets_order [' normal' ] [' core' ] [] = ' dashboard_right_now ';
$ dashboard_widgets_order [' normal' ] [' core' ] [] = ' dashboard_activity ';
$ dashboard_widgets_order [' normal' ] [' default' ] [] = ' dashboard_incoming_links ';

$ dashboard_widgets_order [' side' ] [' core' ] [] = ' dashboard_quick_press ';
$ dashboard_widgets_order [' side' ] [' default' ] [] = ' dashboard_primary ';

$ dashboard_widgets_order [' column3 '] [ 'high '] [] = ' dashboard_secondary ';

$ dashboard_widgets_order [' column4 '] [ 'high '] [] = ' dashboard_plugins ';
/ / Change this if you update the widget order and want all users to have
/ / The new order instead of just new users .
/ / Note that this will overwrite the custom widget users have order
/ / Configured .
$ dashboard_widgets_order_hash = ' m9c0u203b9u0338u10zxnm1lm ';

/ / ------------------------------------------------ ------------------------ / /
/ / --- Hook -------------------------------------------- --------------------- / /
/ / ------------------------------------------------ ------------------------ / /
add_action ( ' init ', ' dashboard_widgets_order ');
/ / --- Functions -------------------------------------------- ---------------- / /

How to use this plugin ?...

• admin
    • New Recruit

How does it set?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/widgetorders.png

Now I see it:
    / / Change the order of the widgets here

$ dashboard_widgets_order [' normal' ] [' core' ] [] = ' dashboard_right_now ';
    $ dashboard_widgets_order [' normal' ] [' default' ] [] = ' dashboard_incoming_links ';

$ dashboard_widgets_order [' side' ] [' default' ] [] = ' dashboard_primary ';

$ dashboard_widgets_order [' column3 '] [ 'high '] [] = ' dashboard_secondary ';

$ dashboard_widgets_order [' column4 '] [ 'high '] [] = ' dashboard_plugins ';
    / / Change this if you update the widget order and want all users to have
    / / The new order instead of just new users .
    / / Note that this will overwrite the custom widget users have order
    / / Configured .
    $ dashboard_widgets_order_hash = ' m9c0u203b9u0338u10zxnm1lm ';

/ / --- Hook -------------------------------------------- --------------------- / /
    add_action ( ' init ', ' dashboard_widgets_order ');
    / / --- Functions -------------------------------------------- ---------------- / /

How to use this plugin ?...

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @admin,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

You'll just need to change the order in the file and then upload and activate.

So you could put,

Above

For example, if that makes sense?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi there @admin,

A little bit impress when i see your nickname :p.

Due to the new update of wordpress, the document seem a little bit outdate, and we are going to update it.

For now, could you please append this code to your plugin file:
    $ dashboard_widgets_order [' column4 '] [ 'high '] [] = 'your dashboard feed id'
    And when you changes any orders, make you replace the $ dashboard_widgets_order_hash with different string (you can add a number or letter to the current). So the new order will take affect.

If you confuse about the 'your dashboard feed id', could you enable support staff login in WPMU DEV dashboard > support > support access > grant access, please, so i can take a look and find it for you :slight_smile:.

Best Regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.