I want to user event + plugin hooks in my code

please provide me Event + plugin documentation

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi JC, hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm afraid, there is no technical documentation available for Events+ but we can guide you if you let us know what you are planning to do in details.

Can you please send us details of your target and plan so we can help you in achieving that? I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• JC
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I am creating a custom plugin , like an add on to events plugin , so i want to add my codes after the payment is success for buying ticket for an event and user redirects back to my site after payment. At that point i want to access the event data(id , name etc.) and user data .

Is there any hook , that can be used or any way else that can work. Please let me know.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello JC,

I'm sorry for delay on our end - please note that posting multiple times in a row will put your thread lower in our queue (that is how our system works I'm afraid) and that can cause some delays.

I consulted your question with developer of Events+ and he said that there is no exact hooks for that you want to achieve - but he will take another look if there is any way that get all the needed data from ticket purchase.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello JC,

Just a quick update - I spoke with another developer and if you are using default Paypal payment you can use (events-and-bookings / lib / class-eab-ajax.php)

do_action('eab-ipn-event_paid', $event_id, $amount, $booking_obj->id);

that happens when an even is paid for via PayPal and the IPN verified that the payment actually took place.

The $event_id param is the most significant one for our purposes here, as we can then use this to load all other even data from that via Eab_EventModel

e.g. like so:

$post = get_post($event_id);
    $event = new Eab_EventModel($post);

as for user data, you'll want to make use of the booking ID (third parameter for the hook) and get booking meta from that.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.