: I wanted to know how to make access to some of my content

Hi : I wanted to know how to make access to some of my content only for members ? I have multiple products on my site and everyone can buy the products without being a member.
But there is one product " concierge " ( does not go to the woocommerce shoppping cart ) that I want to have only for members ( members can be free, paid but by invite ). Please advise if this tool can do it ? and how ? thanks

• PC

Hello there Dipali,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

Please advise if this tool can do it ? and how ? thanks

Yes, you can do that. You can use our Membership plugin to restrict access to that product using URL groups.

It can restrict the access as per the user's subscription plan and access level.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Dipali

Hi I added it but i get this error when i add membership level

WordPress database error Table 'mumsdb.wp_blogs' doesn't exist for query SELECT b.blog_id, b.user_id as admin_user_id, u.user_email as admin_user_email, wb.domain, wb.path, bm.meta_value as last_activity, bm2.meta_value as name FROM wp_bp_user_blogs b, wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta bm, wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta bm2, wp_blogs wb, wp_users u WHERE b.blog_id = wb.blog_id AND b.user_id = u.ID AND b.blog_id = bm.blog_id AND b.blog_id = bm2.blog_id AND wb.archived = '0' AND wb.spam = 0 AND wb.mature = 0 AND wb.deleted = 0 AND bm.meta_key = 'last_activity' AND bm2.meta_key = 'name' GROUP BY b.blog_id ORDER BY bm.meta_value DESC LIMIT 0, 50 made by do_action('membership_page_membershiplevels'), call_user_func_array, membershipadmin->handle_levels_panel, membershipadmin->handle_level_edit_form, M_BPBlogs->admin_main, bp_blogs_get_blogs, BP_Blogs_Blog::get
    WordPress database error Table 'mumsdb.wp_blogs' doesn't exist for query SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT b.blog_id) FROM wp_bp_user_blogs b, wp_blogs wb WHERE b.blog_id = wb.blog_id AND wb.archived = '0' AND wb.spam = 0 AND wb.mature = 0 AND wb.deleted = 0 made by do_action('membership_page_membershiplevels'), call_user_func_array, membershipadmin->handle_levels_panel, membershipadmin->handle_level_edit_form, M_BPBlogs->admin_main, bp_blogs_get_blogs, BP_Blogs_Blog::get

• PC

I remember I replied to your thread about multisite. There was nothing setup on the site.

Also PC on the landing page i wanted to take away the main navigation so I loaded simple css and put body.home-page #header #main-nav { display: none; } but nothing happened / what do i do ? :slight_smile:

body.home-page #header #main-nav { display: none !important; } should work.

Not sure which issue it relates to but if it doesn't work, would be better if we deal with this one on a separate thread else we will mix things up :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.