I wanted to know more about this. We love it when people

I wanted to know more about this.

We love it when people talk about us, and even more so when they recommend us to their friends.

As a thank you we would like to offer something back, which is why we have set up this affiliate program.

To get started simply enable the links for your account and enter your PayPal email address below, for more details on our affiliate program please visit our main site.

Enable Affiliate links
Yes please No thanks

Affiliates program can you tell me how the members see this page that.
Hello, why not consider becoming an affiliate?
Were do they see this page do I have to make a page or do they automatically see this upon sign in.

Regards Vinny

• Vaughan

Hi @vincent,

If I understand you correctly, you create this page yourself, then use the shortcodes that come with the program on that page to create the sign up & statistics etc.

Besides full access to the Affiliates Plugin features in the Admin Panel, you can use any of the following shortcodes within your posts or pages to provide front-end access as well.

[affiliatelogincheck] – place this at the top of the page that you are planning on using the rest of the shortcodes on and it will display a login message if the user isn’t logged in.
    [affiliateuserdetails] – mirrors the affiliate details form from the admin area (yellow box)
    [affiliatestatstable] – mirrors the large click statistics table
    [affiliatevisitstable] – mirrors the referrers this month table
    [affiliatetopvisitstable] – mirrors the top referrers table
    [affiliatestatschart] – mirrors the main statistics charts
    [affiliatevisitschart] – mirrors the referrers charts
    [affiliatebanners] – displays the banners you add to your affiliate settings

If the user isn’t logged in then none of the shortcodes will output anything (except for the top one).

Hope this helps.

• Vincent

Thanks allot for the short codes sorry I am fairly new to this site only a few months I had my site working great. Then it was attacked. Are you sure its ok to use all of these shorcodes on the same page example.
    of the page I made fluffey.com/affiliates

Then I placed the codes in the order you gave me.
    The problem I am having is allot of these plugins they say are for buddypress. Althouggh they are not I am awaiting my new server so I can use all of these nice programs my server is not that great.
    Its a few years old and has low memory and is not even a server its only a intel duel core. I am waiting for something better it keeps on loading up on me with cpanel. I intend to do to multisite as son as I can.
    Is there any documentation on making my cpanel server multi site.

Again Thanks allot for all the help.

• aristath

Are you sure its ok to use all of these shorcodes on the same page example.of the page I made fluffey.com/affiliates

You shouldn't have any issues using them on the same page. :slight_smile:

Is there any documentation on making my cpanel server multi site.

You shouldn't have to do anything special... if you plan on having a sub-domain multisite (sites being site1.domain.com, site2.domain.com etc)then you'll simply have to create some wildcald DNS entries so that your subdomains work properly.
    If on the other hand you plan on having a sub-folder based multisite (domain.com/site1, domain.com/site2 etc)then you don't even have to do that.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.