I wanted to update

I wanted to update pages and product information which I have done in the past. When I opened a page to edit, I couldn’t see the copy only an error message with unreadable letters.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hi Marcie !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m feeling sorry about the matter that you’re still facing problems with your site. This is most likely to be a plugin conflict issue (which I think is Woocommerce). Can you please initiate a plugin conflict test, i.e. deactivate one plugin at a time and check if the issue still exists? Let me know what the results are.

Hope this helps. I’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Best,

Nahid.

• Marcie
    • New Recruit

Thank you. The plugin that was causing the error was USPS WooCommerce Shipping. When I deactivate it, I am able to edit my product copy but the site no longer configures shipping. Is there another plugin I can use with a WooCommerce cart that would configure shipping and allow me to edit product copy.

Marcie

• Marcie
    • New Recruit

Thank you. The plugin that was causing the error was USPS WooCommerce Shipping. When I deactivate it, I am able to edit my product copy but the site no longer configures shipping. Is there another plugin I can use with a WooCommerce cart that would configure shipping and allow me to edit product copy.

Marcie

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.