I was asked to have allow support access

I granted permission to take a look at why ultimate Facebook doesn't work. along with other apps as well.
Also when the member plugin is active it doesn't allow my other customer portal to work. Is there away around this?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @john, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

I trust that this request is related to the thread that you opened up here?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/nope-still-not-apps-still-arent-working#post-859267

If so, then we'll want to take this discussion back to that thread, so that we're not duplicating our efforts to get this sorted out for you. Three things to note however:

#1: We still haven't heard from you as to how things aren't working properly (my colleague Vinod asked several questions in your other thread that remain unanswered). We'll need to have more information on how things aren't working properly, as that will slow down our efforts to get this resolved for you. And we'd like to get this wrapped up for you as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

#2: When enabling Support Access to a site, please respond on the thread that it was requested on, as our guide on enabling Support Access indicates:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

That way, the staff member in question will know that you've enabled access there. :slight_smile:

#3: When it comes to separate issues, please keep them in separate threads, as our Getting Support guide mentions:

Please do not lump several, unrelated questions into a single ticket. To keep things focused, on-topic and to avoid confusion, please create separate tickets for each issue or question.

We'll want to take your Membership question over into a separate thread, if you could open one for that please, and elaborate on the issue, that'd be great! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your understanding here!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.