I was going thru this plugin selecting options to enable

I was going thru this plugin selecting options to enable and then the screen flashed and displayed this error message: "Fatal error: Call to a member function is_main_query() on a non-object in /home/wecksftp/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 764". Now I cannot access the WP Admin area. Can you help?

wecksinc.com

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Kennedy!

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Was this the "Admin Help Content" module that caused this, by any chance?

I think you will want to disable the "Ultimate Branding" entirely in order to be able to get back to your admin dashboard. To do this, please

- access your WP install via FTP
    - go to /wp-content/plugins/ folder
    - rename "ultimate-branding" folder to e.g. "ultimate-branding-off"

Now you should be able to login to your dashboard and the plugin will be disabled. Could you please then run the following conflict test procedure?

1. rename "ultimate-branding-off" folder back to "ultimate-branding' (plugin will stay disabled)
    2. Disable all plugins at once
    3. Enable Ultimate Branding (it should work alone just fine)
    4. Enable remaining plugins one-by-one each time checking if you can still log-in to your admin dashboard

Once you reach a point when you cannot login, we'll know which plugin is causing the conflict and I'll be able to further investigate the issue from there. In order to unblock admin access again, please rename "ultimate-branding" folder on your server once again.

Best regards,
    Adam