WP Upgrade Failed

I was trying to upgrade my site to WP version 5.0.2 but I lost the fonts and colors after the upgrade

• Terresa
    • Flash Drive

Hi Jayman, The column size is still incorrect. The middle column was wide enough for the heading on the front page to fit on one line. NZ4u2u Modern luxury caravan hire and tiny houses for rent. This column width was wider all the way down the page. I think the font size was smaller too. Also the footer has gone funny. It use to be bright blue like the colour of the quote online button and it had 4 columns that I could edit from the Appearance widget options. I cannot remember what the 4th column was but I think it could be quick links and have links to the tours page, my account, logout, hire fees, contact us. Also the asset optimisation of hummingbird needs to be finished. The site is currently showing slower GT metrix rating than when I was using the other pluggins. Thankyou for being so helpful today and getting the wordpress upgrade completed.

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Terresa

How are you today?

I can see a full backup on the cPanel, I downloaded and tried to restore it on a local WordPress installation and get the old styles, unfortunately, seems the backup has some issues. I see some images missing and the theme not loading, only the default WordPress theme, also tried to apply some fixes to do the backup work but no luck.

Do you have a screenshot from the old site or might showing what is different after restoring the backup and we can try to send you some CSS, also if you would like you can contact us on chat, and we can help you on some CSS fixes.

Best Regards,

Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.