I was under the impression that wp smushit pro would allow

I was under the impression that wp smushit pro would allow me to save exif data based on the setup page showing me that you needed to check a box to remove exif data. I ran a bulk smush and it removed all my exif data from my images now now I need to redo them all again. If you guys offered this in your plugin I would be glad to use it for my company but without this option the plugin is useless to me. I would like a full refund, I cannot make any use of this plugin as it currently is.

• Sajid

Hi @mike

Hope you are doing today and welcome to WPMUDEV :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear it did not worked according to your expectations. It remove all unwanted data from images to save some bytes. Right now it don't have this option. Sorry!

However having a checkbox for certain options is a good idea. If you wish I can move it to features and feedback forum, so it can be considered for development in future version, based on its popularity amongst other valuable members of community. More +1's, more chances of this feature to be considered for development.

For all billing related issue please contact directly to our billing department from contact form -
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact - and select "I have a billing question".

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.